Sunday, June 15, 2008

And the winner is...

This one is for my MOM!
So my Mom, Sister and I would play this cheerios game, we'd be laughing the whole time for hours and It will always be a fond memory of mine. So of course it's a tradition that i felt strongly needed to be past down! Well it is one of Payten's favorite things to do now.

If you have no idea what we're doing....and I'm guessing you probably don't since I'm thinking not to many people are as weird as my Mom and I. You each have a pile of cheerios and using your tongue only you lick them up as quick as possible. first one done wins! :) I realize Payten is smaller so my pile starts out about 4 times bigger then hers, however she's getting pretty good! It's also a healthy snack right? Anyways I just thought I'd put this one on for my Mom and awesome Memories :)


11 comments:

April Kennedy said...

OK..can I just say that you pretty much picked out the exact paper I had in my head of trying to find..something turquoise, orangy, and red with whimsical flowers. I was going to start searching for digital scrapbook paper today. Did you notice we had the same layout before this too (at least once I lost my brown and had to pick a classic layout)! So my search is on for something different now...I won't steal yours! Great job though. I might be calling for help!

Unknown said...

In our family, we would eat like the piggys do. You know, from X-mas Story?? That is soooo funny!

Derick and Becky said...

That is cute, we will have to try it.

Melissa said...

ha ha NERD ALERT! ha ha you guys are cute! I can't believe how cute peyton is getting! Riley is sooooo big! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

If you're a Mills...you should use M&M's. I would win in that one.

mills said...

HAHAHA ummmm kelly i LOVE the M&M idea :)....for me, i'll let payten use cheerios....she's already WIRED without the extra sugar

mills said...

HAHAHA ummmm kelly i LOVE the M&M idea :)....for me, i'll let payten use cheerios....she's already WIRED without the extra sugar

Gma Mills said...

Your mom has some FUN ideas!! A great and happy tradition to carry on. Although, my opinion is that M&Ms need to be savored, slowly melting in your mouth after you crunch off the candy shell.

Eric and Jessica said...

Hey Carla! I just discovered your blog, your girls are sooo cute! I love the Cheerio game, that's so fun! Is it alright if I add you to my blog? Hope Cali is treating you well!
-Jessica

KAPELE KREW said...

I am totally going to use this idea with the boys. They would love it!

Anonymous said...

mom your girl hasa sexy ass wanna watch her gettingfucked?