Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pagent Girl

So John said I should see what she looks like with mascara....I thought...hummm lets do all her makeup :) and then I started to take pictures, she looks like such a big girl to me, NOT 2 1/2. Payten loved getting her makeup done, but not so much all the pictures, a couple of these you can almost see that teenage eye roll coming!!!


I want her eye lashes! They remind me of her aunt Juli and Kristen's eye lashes that are ALWAYS sooo dang gorgeous! (yes there's a huge hint of jealousy!)

7 comments:

the mrazek family said...

Yeah- she looks freakishly beautiful. Oh my goodness, just wait until she's a teen. Dang. What a knock-out!

Melissa said...

WOW! She looks gorgeous! WOW!

Melissa said...

WOW! She looks gorgeous! WOW!

The San Diego Mills said...

Oh boy, look at those eyelashes! She looks so cute. I also enjoy the fact that she's shirtless.

stacey said...

Um, I want my eyelashes to look like that. :( No fair! Yeah, you better watch out for her teen years!

Derick and Becky said...

Cute cute!

Anonymous said...

love her in bed, feel her little tight body buck and thrash with my face between her legs licking her I love them that age