Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time Out



Finding our true laughs



Ok so before I get any more hate mail about how long it's taken to update my blog, I'll start back with what I've neglected to post. Time out for Women was back on the 5th and 6th. I had so much fun, we all went up friday to shop all day and be goofy gitty girls with NO kids for the day, it was soooo relaxing and fun. (maybe would have been a tiny bit more relaxing if I'd gotten more then 3 hours sleep the night before, I don't know why but my girls ALWAYS seem to get sick the night before a big trip) Anyways it really was a blast. Saturday we went to the conference and the speakers were SO good, I loved every speaker. After that none of us felt quite ready to get home so we did some more shopping and dinner. I deffinately missed the girls but it was so nice to go in and out anywhere without 10 minutes to get in and out of the car every stop!

4 comments:

April Kennedy said...

April just did a woohoo and a happy dance for your new post! So glad you came.

Unknown said...

I missed you on the world wide web, forget that I see you in person at least twice a week.....

Megan said...

I am glad that I am not the only one to get hate mail for not posting.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess what goes around comes around. I remember ONE particular daughter always getting sick at the worst times. Once was before I was to take a plane to Seattle to visit my family and leave the kids with Dad. CARLA came down with the flu within hours of the departure and I had to cancel the trip. (not something dad knew how to handle)
Anyway, I felt sorry for myself and bought some very nice earrings to compensate which I still enjoy, so it wasn't all bad.
You used to get SO SICK dear.... So glad that's over!!!
MOM