Friday, February 27, 2009

good night







SO white and clean :) now I just have to pick the paint for the walls and get new countertop and sink








quick update before I fall asleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (to late) haha j/k here are just a few pictures of what we're going...I would show you some gritty pictures of how sick the cabinets were before up close but you might get sick....but now they are SO clean! anyways I really am going to pass out, good night hope everyone is doing well and has an awsome weekend!

7 comments:

the mrazek family said...

Holy Moly!!!!! It looks GREAT! Your hard work has really paid off, can't wait to see it in person!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that in SOOOOO nice. I'm not surprised, but am amaaazed at how fast you've done it!
Very elegant living room.
I want some of that energy.
Love, MOM

The San Diego Mills said...

Wow, it looks really good! Looks like you guys have done so much work on it, good for you lady! Also, Ryan told me about "the help" that Brian (sp?) gave you guys. That's really funny!

mills said...

hahaha I know, for those of you who don't know he rented some workers from the home depot parking lot for a few hours to take out the tile in the hall way! :) that part went so fast I wish I could get them every day!!!

Megan said...

The kitchen looks awesome!!!! Yea for having a kitchen. How was your first real meal in the house?

Derick and Becky said...

Looks soooo good! Way to go! John-are you doing anything?? I only see Peyton and Carla in the pictures....

Megan said...

Ok. I love the Chalkboard wall!!! That is so cool.