Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!


I can not believe she is one...where did my tiny little baby go? oh well I guess I'll just have to make another one! (NO WE'RE NOT PREGNANT!) John would freak out hahaha. Anyways Riley decided to start her birthday off early and stay awake all night last night (which is more of a Payten thing to do! She's learning her sisters evil ways hahaha) but hey she took real steps today like not just two or three on the way to the ground. I put the phone on the couch and held her out a few feet and she walked to it. it's so funny because Payten really did the same thing for the first time on her 1st birthday, real walking. She's not like walking around the room or anything yet but that's soon enough. and yeah I had to work quick to get a picture of her today she is not the happiest birthday girl! but I'll give her credit, she's been working on a lot of teeth lately. anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY, I love you so much and it's been an awesome year!

0 comments: