Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm on Riley's bad list

Riley can't figure out why I didn't let her finish the box of CHALK!
I swear she eats everything!




I had fun playing with their hair yesterday.




can you find the snugglie? Well I spent HOURS looking for Riley's snugglie that she has to have to go to sleep or when she's crabby. DAYS later john was watching TV and said I know where her snugglie is!!! I smell a big sister! haha needless to say durring those days I got her to love a new snugglie that I got 2 of, just in case one dissappears and also for laundry rotation, they are identical :)

2 comments:

KAPELE KREW said...

I SEE IT!

April Kennedy said...

I found it too! hahaha! I was going to give it away until I saw that Kapele Krew didn't...so I will keep people guessing if they haven't found it yet!