Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ready, Set, GO!

Before the race: life is good, tra la la la
After the race: People actually do this more then once?

We are women hear us roar!
Actually it really was so fun...ok maybe during the race all I heard in my head was I wanna die, this is dumb, why did I do this on purpose, I wanna die. But after there was a totally Runners high and sense of accomplishment and I would totally do it again! We have been training like crazy and all did awesome on the 5k run this weekend in Sacramento and had a blast...not to mention the pancake breakfast right after followed by the lunch at Panera Bakery maybe an hour after that! :)


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures Carla! So much fun - let's do it again!!

April Kennedy said...

So glad you had a great time. I might have to join you for your next one now that I am finally exercising again!

The San Diego Mills said...

That's really cool that you ran that! You guys are all in amazing shape, that's really awesome! Congratulations!

the mrazek family said...

Congrats Carla. And it's awesome that you did so well. Cute pictures!!!