Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our trip to San Diego and Arizona


These girls were amazing on all the LONG car rides. If only Mardel didn't ask how much longer? every few minutes! hehe J/K she was very well behaved :)

Ryan, Melissa and Addy took us all to the Beach which was so nice!






We also went to the Mormon battalion in Old Town San Diego which was so cool, the girls had a blast there.


We even got to pan for Gold....gotta get a new wedding ring somehow!




Then we were off to the San Diego Zoo which is the best zoo ever. They had moving sidewalks that your strollers could go on that go UP HILL! so nice.














Best way to keep Riley entertained and out of trouble for a few hours....give her a book of stickers. however she's pretty sure the best place to put them is all over her face :)


We had such a fun trip! Thanks Melissa, Ryan and Addy for the fun in San Diego! and Tom and Mardel for Arizona!

4 comments:

Gma Mills said...

Fun to see these pictures! Cute pics of the girls...Your pic of the hippo is great! It was such a good time - I hope to go down again soon.

The San Diego Mills said...

It was so fun to have all of you come and visit! We had a great time! Hopefully next time you come and visit everyone in your family doesn't end up sick! That's no fun at all! Hope everyone's doing better now!

Anonymous said...

Hey !
I came across your blog by doing a google search on San Diego (btw, I just luv it! :p )
I’m in SD right now and seriously, this town is sick!!
It’s like you’re in paradise here: sun, beach, parties.. The good life to sum it up! Plus, I’m really lucky cause I live in an apartment complex where there’s a swimming-pool, a Jacuzzi and a fitness center! To be honest, I first thought it was gonna be like impossible to live in such a complex cause I was like “ it’s gonna be too expensive, bla bla bla …“ But actually, even if you’re on a low budget, there still is a possiblilty to live in such a place ! Awesome, isn’t it ? :D
If you’re interested, you can check out the website www.sandiego-studenthousing.com. I found it on the Internet and seriously, it’s really worth a peek !
I hope it’s gonna be the same for you if you come to SD (and if it’s okay with you, we can also stay in touch to share our experiences). If you want to contact me, it’s dead easy : just search for Deborah on "San Diego Student Housing" fan page on Facebook. ;o)

Melissa Rappleye said...

Oh my gosh... the girls are getting so big. I looove when you add new photos. How is the belly doing? Tell the Mills hi for me!!!