Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Miss Mischief

So since my daughter has fallen asleep which is rare, and i can't yell at her i will vent on my blog. I took pictures but it's hard to tell since dirt is dirt. I took the girls to the farmers market today to get some herbs, rosemary, basil, cilantro, chives, the ones i use a bit. so we get home and spend about a 1/2 hour planting them and watering them and cleaning up all the dirt. well i get on the computer for MAYBE 5 minutes, come out to the living room, she's passed out and the pot is surrounded by dirt and every plant has been pulled out! i swear she'd been waiting all afternoon for the second i was away to grab everyone and rip out the entire plant!!! AHHH she's lucky she's asleep :)

7 comments:

Kelly said...

She must not be getting enough attention. I'm Kidding. She gets more than enough. She is just a little stinker. I can't believe she did that! She IS lucky she's asleep.

Gma Mills said...

Somehow kids seem to know just EXACTLY the thing you don't want them to do. Remember Drop dead Fred?

the mrazek family said...

She's a sneaky one. She had it all planned along so she would fall asleep and look so sweet afterwards, probably hoping you'd forget all about it. You'll have to post how she explains herself when she wakes up.

Melissa said...

She is some kind of evil genius! You have to post a picture if you have one! I sooooo want to come down there and visit!

Andria Sommers said...

Hey carla, nice blog. Funny story, I know how those sweet and inncocent children can be master minds at plotting evil things they can do to their moms. I am sure it just comes in the genetic make-up.

Amy said...

Are you sure she was asleep? Or is she a good faker? I could feel your face getting hot and turning red just reading it! My kids do those kinds of things too, and then as soon as they are asleep, they look so tender and innocent, like they could never even think of such and act!
(by the way, Becky showed my your blog!-Amy)

stacey said...

Wow. Your blog is great! You need to teach me how to do a fun header like yours. I want to change my background again but I haven't found any papers I like. Just so you know, Scarlett cries herself to sleep every night about her missing BFF too. ;)