Monday, May 26, 2008

the bomb of all bombs


Ok so i realize a picture is probably more then most wanted to see however if felt quite strongly that a picture could do this amazing event better justice then i could explain! haha i was SOOO grateful that John was home for this one because it was a two man deal to get her out of the outfit, obviously she was coated head to toe by the time the shirt got off (requiring a LONG bath) but i thought this might make every parent laugh because i know you all know what it's like.
Also another funny event, we learned Payten doesn't like corn. Being the drama queen she truly is, i made her take one bite of corn before getting any bread, she did and instantly put her hands to her mouth. She was shaking her head and dry heaving as her eyes started to water. I rolled my eyes and figured if she's willing to put that much into the performance to prove she didn't like it then i wouldn't force any more on her. (i have to admit i do remember doing the exact same thing EVERY time i was "forced" to try corn) haha i guess if her looks aren't mine then there's a little something of me in her!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

I did laugh, sorry. What a blow out. Poor Riley. I'll make sure I have corn at my house the next time Payten is over, just to see her performance!

Gma Mills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gma Mills said...

Gma Mills said...
Sometimes Payten reminds me of Juli. Juli would do that dry-heaving thing too. So funny! The blow out reminds me of Payten's blow out that even got on the couch. Not fun! Actually, Juli did THAT too! She only pooped once a week, so on that day we couldn't go anywhere. Probably more than anyone needed to know about Juli. Sorry to be the reminiscing grandma!

stacey said...

I totally relate. Luckily Scarlett grew out of that. Also lucky for me, I haven't had to deal with those nearly as much as Tyson! lol

Melissa said...

okay.... now be honest... I wont judge him.... But was that really all Riley's? Have you asked John?

Kelly said...

I forgot that Juli did that too. She used to make herself barf when my parents would try to go out. Also, any time there was a thunder storm she would barf, my Mom even had to get her from school when the rain started. So, this should get Juli back for putting the picture up of the blue outfits we had way back when.

Derick and Becky said...

I do the exact same thing when I eat potatoes! I feel for you Payten!

Betty said...

Can I say "Holy Crap!" without being punny? haha. Sheesh! Out of all my kids, I have not seen one like that. Is it orange?

the mrazek family said...

Okay, somehow my family seemed to turn Riley's beautiful moment into me. Sorry you married into such an inconsiderate family, Carla. They are so mean. Anyway, I bet that felt really good for Riley. To me, it looks ike a cut it off and toss it outfit.

And BTW, all those things listed only made things worse for others, not me. I got what I wanted. (Secret high five to Payten)!

Dana Spadafora said...

2nd try..... testing.....
So, This blog shows the sicko clientel you have. All other posts have 0,2,4 and one 5 comment, while the pile of barf generated 10 comments. (I include myself in this insult :0)
Lovely photo my dear. You have such a talented daughter....