Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Proud to be Passi Free!























Ok well Not Riley, she's just cute and i assume she'll be using one for a while. However Payten is going on a week now with no pacifier and i couldn't be more excited. I must admit i always worry about the big things and how hard they will be (passi, big bed, potty training, airplanes, etc) however when the time comes she tends to be a rock star about the whole thing. I'm so excited that will save us like $20 a month! ok maybe an exaggeration but it is ridiculous how much $ is spent on those things, and the stress in the moment that you cant find any. We will probably find 100 of them when we move. wouldn't that be funny to sell a "lot" of them on eBay haha ok now I'm intrigued and wonder if people really do that, i guess that would be gross though, ok and now I'm just thinking by way of blog and you are all bored to death. that being said have an awesome afternoon! :)

6 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

Yeah!!! You never know what people would sell on ebay. I remember people would bring underwear to value village to sell! Anyway, Riley is cute and growing up too fast!

the mrazek family said...

I think Payten came to my house and stole all ours. I had to dig out the emergency paci tonight. Congrats to Miss P!

Kelly said...

It still amazes me how pacifiers seem to disappear whenever you need them, and then all of a sudden you have 12, and then 3 hours later you can't find any. I'm glad you don't have to worry too much about it now. I know Payten runs the show there, so one less worry is nice.

stacey said...

Carla! You started a blog! Woohoo! I can't believe how big Riley looks now.

Fausett Family Facts said...

Hi, John might remember me. Robbin Jerich. (if not ask your sisters) Anyway, you have a beautiful family. Nice to see you join the blog family.

Anonymous said...

girls you never need a paci come and suck my c-ck you get a lovely tasty treat