Thursday, May 22, 2008

Payten's new crush

So I was telling Payten how we get to go to PB&J's tomorrow with Grandma and the Kapele boys, she was, of course, SOOO excited however she was VERY sad that Eric wasn't going to be there. I thought it was cute so I asked you really like Eric don't you? and she said (with a pout on her face) "yes, but he's not my age" I laughed and thought maybe I heard wrong so I asked what she said again , she said "i wish he were my age! " HAHA watch out Juli, Payten's got a crush haha

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oh payten... you little heart breaker!

Kelly said...

She really loves boys. She will be flirting more and more as the years go on. I really can't believe she's just 2. It's like she's 16 in a 2 year old body. I think she's more mature than Kirra in the boy catagory.

The San Diego Mills said...

I think it's hilarious that she has a crush on Eric and is aware that he's not her age. At least she knows that. I remember my little sister being like 4 and having a crush on teenage boys and somehow thinking they would love her back!

the mrazek family said...

This is so cute! I might be able to share him with her, only because she is so darn cute!