Wednesday, November 26, 2008

aaaaaaand.....scene:

A family of four, two "perfect" little girls, mom and dad go on an outing to Target. The mom was so excited to have another adult to help run errands. The oldest daughter either whining about getting wall-e or picking her wedgie most of the trip wins and gets her movie. The youngest with an adorable smile turns to the approaching mom, letting her passi slip from her lips, to show a face COVERED in what looks exactly like cottage cheese. Mom gasps, dad pretty much dry heaves as we see the present left for dad, down his sleeve. They contemplate how to handle the situation, dad tries to lift daughter over his shoulder to wipe the mess off with the baby....didn't work. So the mom grabs the baby and slides her bottom down the his arm....works! then we start to laugh.
I wish I had pictures, I'm sure the security people were thinking what kind of parents are these, using the baby as a rag while their other kids is climbing and jumping on the selves....or no where to be seen....hahaha every time I run an errand I forget why bringing kids isn't always the best idea, until the next trip.

3 comments:

the mrazek family said...

ah....I love that this happened with John there.

April Kennedy said...

too funny. I think my favorite part though wasn't the cottage cheese puke, but the "wedgie". Would you get the girl a thong please...that way it will belong where she was trying to get it out of!

No joke, one of Blake's classmates (a girl) was trying to make her underwear a thong in class the other day...then she pulled her pants down low so it would show. I was shocked and seriously disturbed. The girl is 5! Start 'em young I guess.

KAPELE KREW said...

FREAKIN HILARIOUS! I feel your pain.