Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The gift that keeps giving!


I'm almost to embarrassed to admit this but if any of you have ever tried it then you feel for me and know that it's physically impossible to leave a full can of home made whipped cream alone. Our good friend Brian got me this for letting John go and visit him a few weeks ago, I just got the N2O cartridges today and thought huuummm I wonder how it'll taste (Right, like i really didn't know) anyways I count myself using 3 different spoons to get as much as possible out of the bowl i mixed it in, then I told myself I wanted to see how it looked and what fun shapes I could make with it.....yeah everyone really knows that means I just wanted to keep eating it! I think I ate about 1/2 the can!!!! haha do I regret it? not for a second, that stuff is amazing!

1 comments:

the mrazek family said...

Yeah... I'll be posting pictures of this miracle tool later...haha!