Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Does this look OK?


Hey I need your help, So I had to figure out a way to get the crayons, markers, pencils and CHALK up so Riley couldn't reach and more importantly EAT. Does this look ok or does it look funny? I wanted them to be able to stay out because Payten will go use them without coming and getting me and it's really nice. the chalk board wall needs a clean and 1/2 the drywall I destroyed trying to get the shelf up is all over the floor so it looks really messy....which is it haha sorry anyways, looks ok? change it? I really want to know and I wont be offended if you don't like it!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I think it looks great!!!

Esther said...

Areyou kidding?
Carla, It looks awesome !!!
However, I will send you an e mail with a pic. in case you want to go fancy. But I think It looks fine in the way you did it.

The San Diego Mills said...

I think it looks really good. I'm not just saying that, it really does! Looks like things are coming along very nicely with the house. Also, your girls look adorable in their Easter dresses. Hope you all had a happy Easter!

kaia kennedy said...

As long as those containers are plastic or metal....it looks great! Plus....a shelf for storage is always cute! Nice job....again! I <3 you!

the mrazek family said...

love it. love it. love it.