Sunday, April 19, 2009

Please....don't be jealous




Payten works for free!!! She spends an hour plus perfecting your look and giving you more detail then you'd get anywhere else. BYOM (bring your own makeup) and anything else from your bathroom...ex: hand sanitizer, facial masks, well anything spreadable by hand or brush, she knows how to apply to a face. Oh and she also does hair, just look at mine.....flawless. She's quite the perfectionist so you know you'll be leaving with a flawless look that will have all heads turning!!!

My lips have NEVER been so moisturized




OK the flash took away so many details but notice the nose highlighting...I never would have thought of that on my own, genius

9 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Girl, somehow you manage to still look gorgeous! And to think....I pay money for my facials. Actually, thinking about it....I think I might prefer it that way!

Nice job Payten!

KAPELE KREW said...

I need to book my appointment right away!

Unknown said...

you look HOTTTTT! When it rains, you sizzle!

the mrazek family said...

HAHA. You know she was so proud. Too cute.

Derick and Becky said...

Ok before I started reading I saw the picture and thought, wow, Carla is looking kind of sick, I hope she is ok!

Megan said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! I don't know what to say! I couldn't believe that you put those pictures up for everyone to see. Hehehehe. That must have been a lot of fun, but you do look like you have been in a fight or something. I can't stop laughing.
I would love a Payten facial. She should do our makeup for Wicked!! Ya?!!

I Play With Fire said...

I was checking out April's blog today...and I was wondering if Payten did April's make-up, too? Is she building up her clientele?

Unknown said...

OKay with being in Vegas it has been a while since i Have talked with you and even been on your website! Your house looks freakin' awesome! We sooo need to come down and check it out. really, it is beatiful... when we get a house you will have to come help out!!!! :)

Unknown said...

p.s. this is Melissa