Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quick look at the past two weeks

We Learned Riley likes grapefruit....and is way to impatient to wait for us to get it for her with the spoon

Sprinklers will be used A LOT this summer! they spend hours sprinting though the back yard!


Note to self: learn how to dust a couch....the sun was coming in at the perfect angle so when John sat down the girls saw "snow" and kept trying to catch it all!





Payten's mothers day card to me, John said she picked it out and wouldn't go for any other one haha I love it





Painted hutch and Rocking chair black



ahhhh Still love roses



Girls break moms glasses....mom spends forever trying to get them taped together perfectly to use until new ones are purchased....then realizes this when going to try them on...





Girls Girls Girls :) too cute




Riley's new Mad pose, If she's on her feet she goes on tippy toes and arches the whole body


Payten's new hair cut


4 comments:

I Play With Fire said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the glasses!!! You were probably so frustrated that you laughed hysterically.

The San Diego Mills said...

There were so many funny things about this post. I love that Payten picked out that card. She probably just thought the drink on the front looked cute! I also love the glasses. That is totally something I would do Carla! Also, both the girls are so cute! I love that last picture of Payten, she looks adorable! Can't wait to see all of you!

the mrazek family said...

Hey, thoses roses you gave me for mother's day lasted pretty long. Erik told me to put a pinch of sugar in the water and it actually brought a few of them back from the wilting stage. They smelled so good!

The girls are getting cuter every day. I love that they play with each other.

Kelly said...

this is too funny. the glasses, the grapefruit, the card payten HAD to have. too awesome.