Monday, August 31, 2009

August 31st continued...

Where's Riley? and yes you all get to see the gross side yard that is collecting stuff for a dump run. anyways we keep the side gate to the side yard closed so things like this can't happen and the one time it doesn't get closed all the way...where's Riley? Up the vertical ladder that is not open pretty much just leaning strait up and down against the fence. (oh and so you don't all think I'm an awful mom, John found her and told me to come look...so he watched her as I grabbed the camera...I didn't leave her like that) anyways so then I'm taking pictures and she shows us how she climbed up, she put her head in the hole moved hands and feet up then pulls her head out and up to the next opening...you know, so the ladder wouldn't fall over of course
!

7 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Hopefully there was no load in that diaper. That could have toppled her!

the mrazek family said...

Holy crap. Just when I think Max is bad. She sure is testing you....keeping you on your toes! Um, good luck with that! haha. Loved all the posting updates today!

The San Diego Mills said...

I love that last picture of her! She totally looks like she's pooping while climbing that ladder! She really is a little daredevil! Who would have thought that the world's calmest baby ever would turn out to be such the risk taker?

Kelly said...

I can't decide if she's more like you or John. John did all of this kind of stuff when he was little, but now he's a (semi) chicken (sorry John, and Carla, you're the dare devil now. Still, buy extra insurance, or start making more babies, so you have one to replace her when she jumps off the roof. :)

Gma Mills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gma Mills said...

That is hilarious. Especially the sequence of her climbing using her head. Today the ladder. Tomorrow, half-dome!

KAPELE KREW said...

Oh my gosh you have the makings of a Clay! All I can say is hold on and GOOD LUCK!