Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mornings like this

I love mornings like these. I stayed up scrapbooking way to late then was way to tired to sleep so i got about 3-4 hours sleep maybe. I was not looking forward to being exhausted however I'm surprisingly energized and the girls have been SO GOOD! both just happy and playing happily with their toys. and charming me every time i turn around. ahhh it's funny how you can be so stressed and so frustrated with your kids, then they turn around and give you the most genuine happy smile or say the cutest thing that just melts your heart and in that second your not sure how you could ever be irritated with them. Now at the risk of sounding too sappy they usually turn right back around and are driving you crazy within minutes hahaha but anyways. it's just been a great morning and I've had fun goofing off with the girls, i love them!
Riley figured out how to bounce in this and LOVES it, goes crazy laughing with it, too cute.
Payten got a Shuka sweatshirt and she is sooooo excited because she sees him at "the lion king," aka discovery kingdom, all the time. She was also given a cute purse that is already filled with goodies from her room and she caries it around the house everywhere. THANKS TRACY that was so sweet of you, she really loves them!!!
ahhhhh :) she makes me melt

4 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Yea...these mornings only happen when the hubby is gone. And then he walks in and the kids are screaming, fighting and yelling at each other and he says, "what's wrong with these kids?" and I say, "they were fine while you were gone!" haha.

The San Diego Mills said...

That's so nice, very wonderful that everything went so well. Although, after being around Riley for a bit, I can't imagine her ever being any trouble since she's the most perfect and sweet baby in the world! Such cute pictures of the girls! I really like Payten in the huge sweatshirt with the flag.

Unknown said...

I had sooo much fun scrapping at your house. It got to the point that I forgot how much fun we all had together. I'm really excited about Good Charlotte!!! Yeah, baby!!!

the mrazek family said...

Nice to read...such cute girls!!