Sunday, July 13, 2008

BBQ Chicken Pizza



YUMMMM Payten loves helping to make pizza and this is packed full of veges and she actually downs them all so I thought I'd post it. It is so easy, healthy, cheap, and quick. PERFECT!
Pizza Dough (I get the whole wheat from Trader Joes for $1)
BBQ Sauce (like 1/2 a bottle +/- what you prefer)
Mozzarella Cheese
Yellow squash (sliced, green is good too but the yellow looks like cheese so they have no idea! sneaky!!!)
Green Peppers (I normally don't like these but paired with pineapple i love them, like in shishkabobs or Waikiki meatballs)( Payten was like mom i LIKE these green things) WHAT?
Red onion sliced
Mushrooms sliced (Payten loved them, i couldn't believe it)
Pineapple chunks
Chicken (i get the pre cooked strips and cut them up)
Cilantro
Variations: tonight i had ham like sandwich meat so i cut that up and put it on too, SO good! also I've put all kinds of veges on it. it sounds crazy but broccoli actually way good it kind of soaks up the BBQ sauce, any summer squashes, different peppers. get crazy with whatever you like, I'm pleasantly surprised every time. If your not near a trader joes a lot of pizza places sell the dough like moose's tooth in AK. anyways enjoy :)

2 comments:

the mrazek family said...

It's so good!!!

KAPELE KREW said...

I am going to make this. It looks so good.