Thursday, April 30, 2009

So lonely, So very Lonely...

Tea just doesn't taste the same


Our turkey sandwiches....plain



The dishes will probably be in the sink until.....DINNER!



The toy/Guest room looks so empty


It's been 4 hours and I already miss my parents, things just aren't the same.



It started with the best night ever, WICKED (which will be getting it's own post asap!) My mom looked SOOO beautiful!

We went the an A's game that was SO much fun and the fireworks after were AMAZING!

This Guy spent so much time trying to start the wave, it took probably about 20 minutes of him running as fast as he could starting from our section tell he hit a road block. Finally it took and went around at least 30 times! (the game was REALLY BAD so I think everyone was looking for some entertainment)




bye bye Papa

7 comments:

Jen LaPorte said...

Ahh. I didn't know that your dad came. Sorry that your parents are gone. It was a lot of fun going to Wicked with your mom.

Megan said...

That Jennifer comment was really me. Sorry, I didn't realize that she signed in.

Unknown said...

Cute post Carla. I love that picture with Payten and the sandwich. Glad you had such a good time with them!!! And you're right, your Mom is stunning!!!

Unknown said...

OOPS!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Carla, that's really me (Juli). I didn't know Erik had a log in. That would be weird if he called your Mom stunning, huh?

Gma Mills said...

come back soon Dana! I bet Payten (and Carla, too) are thinking the house seems a little empty today.

Dana Spadafora said...

I'm glad Jennifer was really Megan... I was wondering about my memory!
Thanks Juli. Trick- I looked o.k. because I was hiding behind Carla!
Anyway, It was all SO LOVELY!
Ken and I really enjoyed being with John, Carla and our beautiful grand-daughters - AND the rest of our extend family and friends there.
Great picture memories Carla.

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Dana
be back ASAP

The San Diego Mills said...

It's so fun to have family come visit, but it always goes by way too quickly and it's always sad when they have to go home. Probably a lot harder with your family too, since they live so far away. Looks like fun when they visited you though!