Friday, May 1, 2009

WICKED!!!

Wicked was SOOOOOOO much fun! we all goofed of and had the best time, not to mention dinner was the best food I've ever had and I will be dreaming of it for the rest of my life!!! haha Ok so here's some pictures I have, I didn't put them all up because most are exactly the same as Stephanie's haha and this first one I didn't have a single one of those other two girls looking at MY camera! haha

CRAY LIMO DRIVER! ok I know you all know the road to Stephanie's house...well no one told this guy he was driving a limo! it was pretty funny/scary being thrown into each others laps.

Best moms ever get a little tipsy on Martinelli's haha


They have these awesome bad A charlies angels faces and mine all look like I'm happy, tra la la


Best part of the musical is right before the intermission! soooo exciting




(no these aren't my pictures....stole them from google :)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are flippin' awesome!!! I love looking at all our different posts. I don't have any pictures of our moms because we were playing musical cameras! Thanks so much for coming- your mom being there was so great- I can see where you get your fabulousness from!

Megan said...

Yea!!! This just makes me happy all over again.

Gene and Susie said...

Carla, I think you're adorable. John did good!!

The San Diego Mills said...

That looks like a very fun group to do something like that with. That's so cool that you guys got a limo! I'm excited to see you guys in a month. It will be nice to see you and hang out with the Mills girls!

stacey said...

I love your posts Carla. :) I love all your craftiness in making your home yours. Youo need to start posting some hot to instructions. especially for the table and mirror.

PS: Scarlett has started waking up in the middle of the night crying for her BFF. ;)