Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let the games begin!


Riley is SO good at grabbing Paytens hair whenever she can. Payten is stuck screaming for one of us. It totally reminds me of my sister and I. I remember quite vividly hair pulling fights, kicking fights on our stairs, even one that ended with my foot through a wall...hehe don't know my own strength. The death stares in school when she would walk by wearing my brand new shirt without asking....ahhhhh sisters, cant live without them but Deffinately can't live with them! haha

6 comments:

Melissa said...

ha ha! I love the tongue sticking out of Riley! ha haa love the pic

Derick and Becky said...

Oh the days of you fighting with Megan!!! Sexy leg by the way there....maybe it is time for you to shave... jk

mills said...

HAHAHAHA yeah i wish my legs were as tone as his!

the mrazek family said...

Ooooh sister fights are the most brutal!!

KAPELE KREW said...

Just wait until they are older!

The San Diego Mills said...

I love how excited Riley looks to be pulling Payten's hair. She has this look on her face like, "Now I've got her." My little sister and I used to pinch each other on a daily basis and I still have scars on my arms to prove it! Just awful!