Saturday, July 19, 2008

The soundrack of my summer

I LOVE CONCERTS! I went to this concert with Stephanie, her sister in law and a couple of her friends. We had so much fun!!! I think everyone knows how much I love Good Charlotte but i was so excited for the other bands as well, they were all so good and great performers, bouncing around the stage, up on speakers, swinging around guitars...ahhhh pure energy rush! :) We were all a bunch of giddy school girls the whole time however I will say that Stephanie and I probably looked more like we were on speed or something. Like she said on her blog, the 3 younger girls who should have been the embarrassing, screaming girls, were so much more mature then us! haha But hey you only live once right? so might as well go crazy doing it!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There had to have been speed in the Indian food we ate- because I was so dang hyper!! I had so much fun!!! I have been toodling around town listening to the CD''s you burned for me- LOVE THEM! I even turned it up super loud when I drove up to the gas station, you know- I had to let everyone know how cool I am!! Heehee. You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

im still going to punch joel in the mouth